Our services also include:
Most residents of SEQS would be now aware that this Summer is going to be wet and windy. Some meteorologists have suggested that we may see up to 35 major storms this season in the short space of just 26 weeks. As a result, Brisbane City Council has amended some of their policies to allow residents to remove potentially dangerous trees from their properties.
Don’t wait until it's too late. Protect your home and your family and arrange for one of our specialists to inspect your property for potential tree hazards. Call us today on 1300 885 755.
1. With over 20 years experience, our team of professional tree loppers and arborist in Brisbane are fully insured and use the latest equipment to handle just about any tricky situation Mother Nature throws at us.
2. We provide the highest level of care ensuring that no danger is placed to your home or property when executing our tree services.
3. Our tree removal in Brisbane, as well as pruning and shaping services, are conducted to Australian standards.
4. We protect your property from storm damage through removal of dangerous trees and deadwood. Our arborist can also conduct cavity and wood inspections checking for fungus, rot and bugs.
5. Our team makes your yard more manageable through the removal of leafy trees, making your pool and yard easy to maintain with our tree services.
6. Our products are of highest quality and do not contain dirt, weed or palm mulch.
7. You can rely on the professionalism & expertise of Performance Arboriculture to complete any tree lopping job in Brisbane, regardless of how big or small.
We service Brisbane wide and have worked extensively in the following areas: Arana Hills, Ashgrove, Ferny Hills, Bardon, Kenmore, Chapel Hill, The Gap, Ferny Grove, Indooroopilly, St Lucia, Everton Hills and more…