Tree Loppers, Tree Lopping Services, Tree removal Brisbane
We specialise in Gum & Large Tree removal. Additional services also include:
- Tree Felling & Removal - No Tree Too Large!
- Tree Surgery
- Pruning & Shaping
- Stump Grinding
- Storm Damage (removal and prevention)
- Cavity & Wood Inspection
- Land Clearing
- Mulch & Compost Sales
7 reasons why you should contact the team at Performance Arboriculture today:
1. With over 20 years experience, our team of professionals are fully insured and use the latest equipment to handle just about any tricky situation Mother Nature throws at us.
2. We provide the highest level of care ensuring that no danger is placed to your home or property.
3. Our tree pruning and shaping services are conducted to Australian standards.
4. We protect your property from storm damage through removal of dangerous trees and deadwood. Our team can also conduct cavity and wood inspections checking for fungus, rot and bugs.
5. Our team make your yard more manageable through the removal of leafy trees, making your pool and yard easy to maintain.
6. Our products are of highest quality and do not contain dirt, weed or palm mulch.
7. You can rely on the professionalism & expertise of Performance Arboriculture to complete any job, regardless of how big or small
We service Brisbane wide and have worked extensively in the following areas: Arana Hills, Ashgrove, Ferny Hills, Bardon, Kenmore, Chapel Hill, The Gap, Ferny Grove, Indooroopilly, St Lucia, Everton Hills and more…
Call us on 1300 885 755 today!
Latest NewsRead past articles »
Checking Your Tree after a Storm
Following a severe storm, assess the damage to large trees around your property. Of course, you have to do this only after checking to make sure your home has not sustained any major damage. Even if the tree appears to have sustained minimal damage, it is still wise to inspect ... READ MORE
Signs That Your Tree is Unhealthy
A tree can become 'sick' due to various reasons. Learn what to look for to make sure your tree stay healthy. Here are some telltale signs that your tree might be sick. Faded Leaves There are seasons when leaves change colour. However, your tree could also be sick ... READ MORE
When is the Best Time to Prune Trees?
To keep trees in good health, pruning is almost always essential. Pruning helps trees grow new healthy branches. Pruning is also done to remove any branches that are dead or infested with pests or disease. Light pruning should be carried out whenever necessary. For instance, ... READ MORE